Thursday, November 17, 2011

Signs of Fall Table Decor

I love having four seasons.  I know I always complain during the dead of winter but that's mostly because I usually can't get away for a break.  The beginning of the fall season is the most exciting to me though.  That's when you start to bring out your fall things and put away your summer things.  You begin to make cold weather plans and holiday plans.  You get filled with the desire to "nest" and make your home cozy.  Well this is what I'm going through right now.  So I decided to make a cute little reminder of the season to put in my foyer as I walk in the door.

It's really simple, but fall is its own fanfare. 


All I needed was on hand.  I had an old picture frame that I used as is and I had some spare burlap.  I also had left over iron-on transfers from some shirts I made for my son's baseball team.  

All free crap I had cluttering my house.


I got on my Silhouette machine and found a font that I liked.  I typed in the word FALL and then I mirrored the image. 




 Last I hit print and printed it onto iron-on transfer paper.  I ironed it onto my little piece of burlap and I framed the whole thing.  This was really easy to do and just think of the possibilities!


I just love it and best of all it was FREE!


Nydia 8)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...